Friday, November 13, 2009

MP3 Player for Christmas.. broken now.. too late?

Okay, for Christmas one of the things I asked for was an MP3 player because my family and I go to the YMCA like 2-4 times a week and workout, and I needed some music to listen to. Well, I got an MP3 player, not THE MP3 player I asked for, but it was pink, which is the color I specified, and it worked, for a few days. Well, I also got Now 25 %26amp; 26 for Christmas on CD so I figured out how to get the songs from the CD to my computer and the songs from the computer to the MP3 player. (It plugs in like a flash drive) Anyways, I tried it out and it worked great. The volme ranges from 0-32 and it's the perfect range because I normally settle for about 24 volume level when I'm running track/working out because it's loud but not too loud. Anyways, I had used it about 3 times already, mainly just in the car on the way to grandma's because we didn't go to the YMCA for a week. It's an hour trip there and an hour trip back. Well, the first time we had gone to the YMCA since I got my MP3 player, I

MP3 Player for Christmas.. broken now.. too late?
Depends on the store. You should get the reciept and take it back to the store. Most major stores will let you swap it for another of the same thing. Some store might give you store credit, and a very small number of stores might give you your money back.


No comments:

Post a Comment