Monday, November 16, 2009

My New Mp3 Player Won't Connect?

Ok, so I got a new Mp3 player the other day.... and when I open up Windows Media Player to connect my Mp3 Player and add some pics, songs or even videos to it. It doesn't even say that my Mp3 Player is connected.... in the top right where it should say my Mp3 is connected. It says that nothing is connected.





Why doesn't it even recognize that my Mp3 IS connected??





Here's the link to the type of Mp3 I have, in case that helps any.





http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail...





Thanks!!

My New Mp3 Player Won't Connect?
try so connect you mp3 frist
Reply:you probably need a special program to sync songs to it.


try going to the website of the mp3 player producer and see if they have a software download or they just recomment a syncronizing software


No comments:

Post a Comment