Thursday, November 19, 2009

My mp3 player won't connect to my computer?

I have a Creative Zen Vision M MP3 Player which I installed to my computer. I followed the steps and installed the software correctly. Prior to installing the software, my computer recognized the Player and now the Media Explorer says "Your player is not connected. Please connect your Vision:M to the computer." I've tried using it with Windows Media but my computer won't detect the MP3.





The player is connected, what am I doing wrong?

My mp3 player won't connect to my computer?
its probally a within the acual MP3 player. I would contact the store or the compant and see if you can get it replaced or fixed. Another problem might be your computer, the USB plugin might not be the latest and you might want to see if it is compatable with your device. I hoped This Helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment