Monday, November 16, 2009

My Mp3 Player?

This is the Mp3 Player I have.


http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail...


The 4 GB is it. (Comes in 1GB, 2GB and 4GB)





Any who. To add music, pics, and videos onto my Mp3 you have to use Windows Media Player. So I am, I can get my music on no problem at all. But when I try to get photos onto my Mp3, it doesn't work. It says my photo has to be converted or something.... yet on the Mp3 Player's web site http://mpio.com/product/productview_mg10...


It says that is supports JPEG and BMP photos. My photos are in JPEG format are that I'm trying to get onto my Mp3 player.





So why won't it work??!!

My Mp3 Player?
Typically with photos/videos, they have to be specially encoded to work on whatever device you're copying to. I see from that Best Buy link that it came with an Application CD. I would assume that there is a program on this CD that would do the conversion for you and copy them to the device.





I know the Sandisk Sansa players are the same way. You can copy audio files a few ways but need to use their converter software that came with it to put pics on them.

buck teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment