Monday, November 16, 2009

MP3 firmware upgrade error help!!!!!!!!!!?

Helloo guys i own a Creative Muvo TX FM MP3 Player so once I got a Firmware update for it from its original website also I got da information dat I need the update of Mass storage upgrade or something so i installed dat on my computer and upgraded the firmware to my MP3 and da problem is I cant play any song nor can I even power up my MP3 i checked my batteries and they were fully charget also when I connect my MP3 to da Computer it says found new hardware and a bubble pops up saying STMP3500 and in My Computer ther is no removeable drive indicated as before it use to.Is ther any way i can roll back da changes Please i need to operate it since Im gonna sell it.Please help me.Also If u can please tell me why this happens.Oh I forgot to mention It has 512mb storage space.


No comments:

Post a Comment