Monday, November 16, 2009

MP3 player won't play WMA files - no sound!!!?

I only got a Goodman's 4Gb MP3 player today. According to the brochure, its meant to be compatable with MP3, WMA and WAV files. Yet mine only plays MP3 files. Why?!





I put a MP3 song on - it works perfectly. I put a WMA song on - no sound at all!





I've checked that it isn't the earphones. I have tried 2 other pairs and have had the same effect each time. I have tried using the earphones on my radio/cd player - they work perfectly.





I am thinking of taking it back to the store I got it from (I got cover today).





I am wondering if anybody else has had this problem?

MP3 player won't play WMA files - no sound!!!?
I often convert the wma files to mp3, and play it. It has the same quality but take smaller space.
Reply:hmm maybe you can try another WMA file? and you know you can get a mp3 conveter for the WMA file


No comments:

Post a Comment