Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just wanna MP3 player that plays music...ONLY!?

Hi, okay so i'm planning on purchasing a new mp3 player soon, but i dunno which to buy. I don't like or want an apple ipod, ummm ipods just have like way too much going on, i just wanna listen to my music %26amp; enjoy superior sound quality, i dont need to watch videos, take pix, txt message, play chess, phone a friend %26amp; trim the bushes with my mp3, i just want it to play music!





I dunno if all mp3 players operate via a music store, i.e: itunes, rhapsody, urge,etc.., i'm really not looking to go that route!


But if i could some how convert my albums:cd %26amp; vinyl, to mp3 form, that would be bliss!(can u tell me how?).





Ohe yeah, the desired mp3 player should play ummm i dunno maybe 2,000+ songs/ and is compatible with alternative earphones( just bought a new pair that i wanna use).





If u can help me find this mp3 player, that would be great!





Thanx -n- advance,


Blaire. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Just wanna MP3 player that plays music...ONLY!?
Try the new 2GB iPod shuffle. They only play music, they are small, the have great sound, and they are compatible with different earphones.
Reply:i recomend you buy the original ipod nano , it only plays music , and amazing quality








it comes in 8gb so that covers how many songs you want


No comments:

Post a Comment