Monday, November 16, 2009

Help! Mp3 troubles!?

My aunt from japan sent me a sony walkman nws615f mp3 player. Its all in japanese, and I cannot read japanese. I just learned how to turn it off x), but am wondering if anyone here is japanese or owns the same mp3 if they know if it has a language menu so i can change it from japanese to engllish. Please Help I am getting frustrated with this thing. I tried looking up english operation guides of my mp3 but i cant find one. so if you could find a operation guide on this mp3 please send me the link!!!!!!





its a:





sony digital media player or video mp3 player and its code on the box says - NW-S615F

Help! Mp3 troubles!?
Hi there! I bought same player today and I have English Windows Vista. I had same problem as you did: I couldn't install the software on my PC. Then, I found the Philippino website of SONY where you can download the English version of that software. Now everything works. If you still have problems, e-mail me. Good luck! This is the address for SonicStage CP ver. 4.3: http://www.sony.com.ph/support/download/...
Reply:I'm sorry, I looked everywhere I know and I cannot find the info you need. Maybe another member of your family can read japenese? Or go onto an online translator and type in some of the titles in the instruction book.... eventually you will find something called language or something similar and you can translate the rest of it! Or just look at the pictures and see if you can work it out?





I wish you all the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment