Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vinyl->Audacity->MP3->iTunes->... can't sync w iPod?

I'm using Audacity to record vinyl into Audacity project format. Then I export into mp3 and can play the vinyl on my PC with a variety of players.


I can import the mp3 and play the mp3 in iTunes.


However the mp3 will not syn when I connect my iPod to my PC. Other stuff (Podcasts etc ) syncs fine.


How do I get to transfer these mp3's to my iPod?


Thanks

Vinyl-%26gt;Audacity-%26gt;MP3-%26gt;iTunes-%26gt;... can't sync w iPod?
It' strange cause I too use audacity for recording from cassettes and save them as mp3;but have not faced such a problem with my ipod.


Newayz,you can try converting the mp3 songs into AAC format using iTunes and then sync them to your iPod.This will most probably solve your problem.


To convert into AAC,goto Edit--%26gt;Preferences--%26gt;Advanced.


Select Importing tab and choose 'Import using AAC encoder.'


Then right click the songs to be converted and select 'Convert selection to AAC'.


Hope this helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment