Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Samsung MP3 Is P****NG ME OFF!!!?

Hey,





It's 8.49 PM (London GMT) 05 February 2008 and my MP3 has literally just walked out on me.. I am SOO annoyed.


It's a Samsung YP-U2R XB 512MB. A few months ago, the MP3 only let one ear piece work. (and i know it's the MP3 through tests with other ear pieces and other devices). So here i was on the PC doin' some work and i remembered the MP3 was charging in the other room with the laptop on (my laptop dosen't work 'coz of some error but the power still comes on so i use that to recharge my MP3). I come back into the room to drag and drop some music files and then i realise it's not turned on. i try countless times and dosen't turn on. I look in the Samsung CD user manual and it says to press the RESET button. i do that in various ways but still no luck. I then go to samsungplay.com and go to the customer support page. it then opens a new window where you have to fill out boxes. one says SN (required field) but there is NO sn from Box to device. Samsuck is c**p PLEASE HELP !!

My Samsung MP3 Is P****NG ME OFF!!!?
Sounds like your battery died. Maybe the laptop killed it.


Using a laptop to charge an MP3 player seems really wasteful how much electricity do you think your wasting?


Get a new one and if you don't like samsung fine get a zune or ipod but they will have similar problems if they are abused.


I haven't had problems with mine or other samsung stuff maybe you just dropped it too many times though mine survived just fine from a bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment