Thursday, November 19, 2009

New mp3 player?

Currently, I have a Creative mp3 player. I love it, but it is getting kind of out of date. I am looking for a new one, and I do not want an ipod of any kind. I also do not want one where you need a special program to put songs on with (the one I have now you can just drag the songs onto the mp3 player). Any suggestions?

New mp3 player?
I think you should get the iriver T20.





It has 1GB Storage.





I have it, it is a cool MP3 player.





I am sorry to tell you but you cannot drag songs on the library menu.





I will send the URL: http://www.i4u.com/article3677.html
Reply:well i have a zune which is also considered an mp3 player and you have to download a program to put songs and stuff on it but its free. and u dont have to buy songs from them as long as you have some saved onto your computer that u could drag to the zune software. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment