Monday, November 16, 2009

MP3 player. is it possible?

a while back I went to a certain store and my brand new MP3 player just died while I was paying for my stuff at the register.





Since then I used my warranty to replace that mp3 player with a new one exactly the same.


It was working fine until I took it with me to that SAME store and sure enough while I was standing in line to pay for my stuff the new mp3 player died too.


Is it possible that the scanner at the store may have caused both my mp3 players to demagnify or something?


What do you think could have caused this to happen and how can I stop it from happening again?

MP3 player. is it possible?
Maybe you should stop going to that store :)





Yes it is possible as anti-theft systems have a high magnetic field (that's why they tell you not to put credit cards on them).


No comments:

Post a Comment