Monday, November 16, 2009

My mp3 player is broken...where can i fix it in honolulu, hawaii?

my mp3 player is broken... it always show that "there's no mp3 file inside" on the screen but it actually has mp3 files in it. someone told me that it is because the usb connection thinging of the mp3 player is broken. so what i wanna ask is where can i fix my mp3 player in honolulu, hawaii??

My mp3 player is broken...where can i fix it in honolulu, hawaii?
Hmm, I think we need more details like what kind of mp3 player it is. If it's an apple ipod you can go to ala moana mall to the apple store and sign up to talk to someone at the Genius bar to take a look at it and run some tests... if it's another type of player I would start by taking it back to where you got it they can tell you how it can be fixed. Good luck!
Reply:I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment