Thursday, November 19, 2009

What is mp3.dm? my phone won't support mp3 file but they ask for mp3.dm. How can I convert?

i tried to put some mp3 songs in my memory card to put in my phone. i tried to transfer over and play, but it says that my file is UNSUPPORTIVE MEDIA. What is wrong? There is a default song in there and after the title of the song it says mp3.dm. How can I have my songs convert to mp3.dm? thanks all!

What is mp3.dm? my phone won't support mp3 file but they ask for mp3.dm. How can I convert?
Sure


try ( total video converter ) ,from any format to any format%26amp; Edit it too.


Easy Free %26amp;High quality too.





http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0ge...





Enjoy


I promise it will work like fire :)


Can make cell phone rings too ^_^


choose the phone type
Reply:What phone is it? did it not come with software to convert the songs for you





dm usually means digital rights i think





Your phone might not be able to play music files unless they are bought online on your phone but there is software online to fix that problem





hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment