Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help with Mp3 player??

ok well i feel kinda stupid asking. But how do I transfer music from iTunes/ Best buy digital music store to my insignia Mp3 player it is a 1 gb. In the little instruction packet it says to install a CD(that they included), but I think my sister already installed her CD which could have the same thing as mine on it. She has that littlemonsta Mp3 player. My brother and sister got a littlemonsta mp3 player and an Apple Ipod do any of these use the same music service as a insignia Mp3? If so please tell me a simple step-by-step procedure to transfer music from the PC onto my mp3 player.

Help with Mp3 player??
If you can you will have to convert your iTunes m4p files to mp3 files before you can use them on another mp3 player. You can do this in iTunes if you select the song you want to convert then click advanced and click on Convert Selection to mp3. Then you can download them to another mp3 player





http://www.handlethetruth.net
Reply:1.don't write story so big


2.did not understand


3.did you understand this?


No comments:

Post a Comment