Thursday, November 19, 2009

...Another MP3 question(has to do with my computer too)?

My MP3 has worked just fine with downloading songs until now... I connect it to my computer, and go to the 'my computer' icon. Everything works just fine until I click on MP3. I can click on the Sansa Icon, and go to media, then I click on music, and it shows up with the MP3 folder. I have to wait longer than usual for the folder to load, but when it finally goes to the next page, nothing is there! Its like I never downloaded anything! I don't think I have to wait for the songs, cause they should already be there like they always are, and it shows that its done loading. So when I disconnect my MP3, I still have all the songs...they just won't show up on the computer...so help me? i don't know whats wrong with it. Also, if I put new songs into the folder when it loads, will I erase my other songs since I can't see them? ....Thank you so much! P.S. I have Sansa e250 MP3 PLAYER 2GB model.

...Another MP3 question(has to do with my computer too)?
i'd say your mp3 player is malfuctioning, sansa r not the best mp3 player, they r known 4 having gliches and errors, so i'd say call the company or trouble shooting, if that doesn't work i'd reconmmend a 2 gb creative zen stone, or zen
Reply:it is not malfunctioning. you have to go into settings and change the USB mode in order to view the mp3's.


No comments:

Post a Comment