Monday, November 16, 2009

Itunes / mp3 player question?

So I brought a Sony 4GB S610 Walkman Video MP3 Player. When it comes to put music on it...it says:





"Formats supported: This player supports playback of MP3 and WMA DRM and non-DRM audio files downloaded from multiple sources. It also supports non-DRM AAC content, giving you multiple options for downloading music the way you want."





Does that mean I can download I-TUNES??





It also comes with some software (Software: Included is a CD that contains Windows Media Player 11 and MP3 Conversion Tools.) Since it comese with MP3 Conversion Tools does that mean if I can't put I-tunes on it I could use the converter to change the I-tunes song over to a MP3??





Thanks for any help you give.

Itunes / mp3 player question?
Wow, this sounds complicated....let me explain





Your paragraph on "Formats supported..." mean it can play Mp3 files, WMA files, and files that are protected and not protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM). iTunes does not work with any other music player other than iPods and iPhones. You do not need to download iTunes.





Secondly, your paragraph on "Comes with software" says it comes with WMP 11 and mp3 conversion tools. You use Windows Media Player to sync the songs to your player. The Mp3 conversion tools are used to convert songs in other file formats (like AAC for example) to formats that your player supports (like MP3).





Hope I helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment