Monday, November 16, 2009

Problem with mp3: "no mp3 file" on LCD?

Hi guys, I have a major issue with my mp3. I have no idea what happened to it, one day its working fine the next day it states "no mp3 file" on the LCD. I know I have mp3 files in there. I tried everything. When I plug it in the computer, I can see the songs there, and the space used, but when I take it away from the computer, "no mp3 file" pops up on the LCD. I formatted it first to FAT32,and then back to FAT. it didnt work. I made my own list in media player, %26amp; i triedi synchronizing. Nothings working.


The mp3 is not mine its a friends of mines, and she needs it fixed; its from Newtech.


Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks!

Problem with mp3: "no mp3 file" on LCD?
You formatted it ? What happens when you format a computer = hard drive?..... mp3 = hard drive.? Everything is gone right? So nothing is there.. You start over, reinstall the software the it came with and/or go to web site and download and up date drivers....


No comments:

Post a Comment