Monday, November 16, 2009

Mp3 player/recorder recommendations?

hi everyone,





I'm a classical singer, and i do a lot of concerts that I want to record...basically I'm looking for a portable mp3 player/recorder that i can plug my microphone into and record straight in mp3 format.





i have a minidisc recorder at the moment, but I really need something that will record straight to mp3.





Can anyone recommend an mp3 player/recorder like this? My budget is about £100.





Thanks in advance!!

Mp3 player/recorder recommendations?
I realy want to know the answer this question too. I paly guiter write songs and it would be good to have a mp3 player and record staright onto with a external mic. Quickly and easlily into mp3. Like amusical sketch book of ideas I can listen to and store. I looked at the cretive zen link bellow and it wasn't obvious tha the line in could be a microphone, also it didn't list Mac in the computer system requiremnts so I guess they don't work with macs?
Reply:Yes the zen v plus has a built in mic for recording as well as a line in for for recording. It records to a wave file then you convert it to a mp3 file = http://www.creative.com/products/mp3


http://www.zencast.com





$89


No comments:

Post a Comment