Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm looking for an mp3 player.?

I'm not suck on the whole "Ipod" thing, mostly because I haven't had one before. I just need a mp3 player that I can connect to my PC and transfer mp3 files I have on there (mostly lectures and audiobooks for classwork related stuff).





I want a battery life to be no less than 12 hours (mostly because I don't want to remember to charge it daily).





And want it to be under 100 bucks. Also might be using it to transfer mp3 music I have on my PC for when I take up jogging this summer.





12 hour or more battery life


Under 100 bucks


Connects to my PC to transfer my existing mp3's to the unit.





Any suggestions?

I'm looking for an mp3 player.?
At Wal-Mart theres many cheat mp3 players
Reply:you can get an ipod shuffle. Those are cheap and apple is a very good mp3 manufacturer.


No comments:

Post a Comment