Monday, November 16, 2009

MP3 player no longer recognized by computer.?

I have a Samsung YP-U2J 1Gig MP3 player. I have had it for awhile now, and before I was able to upload songs on to it. I have found that recently one of my USB ports on the back of my computer no longer works. I know that the other one does though, because I use it daily for my wireless internet adapter.


So I plugged my MP3 player into that port instead to put new music on it. I have been able to format the player before, and erase all the songs, and put a whole new playlist on it... but now my computer wont even recognize the player. It uses Windows Media Player to sync to my computer.


I know that the computer somewhat recognizes that there is something in the port because it beeps everytime the screen on the MP3 player lights up, while in the USB port.


The screen on the MP3 player says "MTP connected" but I can't get Windows media player to find the device to sync to.





I dont understand how all of a sudden the player is no longer recognized by WMP. Help!

MP3 player no longer recognized by computer.?
Try reinstalling the software for the MP3.


Failing that try swapping the USB card as it may be dying.

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment