Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mp3 help . . . . .?

Ok so its like this i got this new mp3 player, on my computer i have windows 98 and it said that my computer is not compatable to use the mp3 and it also says i need a driver (which i have no idea how to get) to download songs from WMP(windows media player) so my friend told me about this site called Lime Wire and I downloaded it. Since I cant put my mp3 player to the computer and download the songs i got it just stuck on my computer, I really want to get songs for like $0.99 or less but idk how???Tell me how to get the driver, or upgrade my OS on the computer, or how to work lime wire, or just how to get songs on my mp3 player!!! please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????...

Mp3 help . . . . .?
Try getting a new computer with either Windows XP or Windows Vista because most newer mp3 players won't work with the old windows. Once you get a new computer, or just upgrade to windows XP, I think your mp3 would work. As for limewire, there should help information. Also, watch out for viruses when using limewire, especially if don't have a good anti-virus.


No comments:

Post a Comment