Monday, November 16, 2009

Mp3 and wmp - files gone?

When I have my mp3 connected to my computer, after I sync'd, I have files that were on my mp3 (not previously on that computer) in the WMP library. However just went back there without the mp3 plugged in, and those files are now orange (say they dont exist)








How do I upload them so they stay.





Since they were in the library - not just the sync list - figured I had uploaded them. Guess not.





This is a sandisk mp3, but doubt that matters.

Mp3 and wmp - files gone?
Assuming you are using a windows computer, click the start menu, then my computer. on the e:\, f:\ or i:\ it should say "removable storage device" or "sandisk mp3 player" something like that. double click that and drag the files to your My Music folder on your computer. If that doesn't work, then the songs are probably protected (meaning they can't be duplicated). Then you would need to get the original cd and rip the songs to your computer. hope this helps.

canine teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment