Monday, November 16, 2009

Ilo mp3 player problem?

I got an 1gb ilo mp3 player awhile ago but now it isn't connecting properly to my vista laptop. My laptop will recognize the mp3 player however when I go to My Computer and then click on MTP Player (the automatic name given for the mp3 player) and then click on Internal Storage there should be two things there, a folder called Music and a file. Instead of that being there though there is just 2 white files that look like pieces of paper with the top right tip folded and it says that the size of both files is 0 bytes. Does anyone know how to fix this?





If it even matters the Vista version is Home Premium and the mp3 player's version is 3.101.152.





The mp3 player did come with a driver but it said to only use it if the operating system of the computer was 98 (I think that's the O.S. it said.)

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment