Friday, November 13, 2009

Why won't my mp3 player recognize and play files? Says "no mp3 files" even though they've been downloaded!

Computer recognizes mp3 player and syncs to download files. All music was downloaded to the mp3 player.





When I view the music files on the mp3 player using my computer, it shows that all the music is on the mp3 player (274 music files), but when I turn on the player it says "no mp3 files"





Its almost like the mp3 player is nothing more than a flash driver (when viewed on the computer). When I hook the player to the computer it goes through the "autoplay" and plays the music from the player.





Xtatix Pocketcandy MP3 Player. No support from XTATIX





Any ideas how to fix or what is wrong?

Why won't my mp3 player recognize and play files? Says "no mp3 files" even though they've been downloaded!
The Mp3s *cannot* be inside a folder, they must be direct in the root.





Also, try syncing with Windows Media player
Reply:what bit rate are the mp3's? 128? 190? 320?. Some mp3 players can't play the higher bit rate files. I couldn't find that information on the Xtatix web site so if you have higher bit rate mp3's I'd try one at 128kbps and see if that works.


No comments:

Post a Comment