Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mp3 Player Problems?

I cant get my mp3 player to connect to tthe computer.


I have the USB wire plugged into the computer and i have the other end plugged into my mp3 player. The light lights up when the wire is connected to my mp3. but then the mp3 doesnt connect to the computer. it just turns on.


it then connects to the computer for like 2 seconds and then it turns back on.





could it be my computer?


i checked the wire theres nothing wrong with it.


should i take the wire back?





ive never had problems with it before. just today.





What should i do???

Mp3 Player Problems?
OK, try another usb port firstly, if not, unplug the player, locate the drivers (usually in control panel - add/remove programs) and uninstall them. Plug in the device again, and if it installs them fine then yay, you may need a CD that came with your player though.





If this doesn't work there is a distinct chance that your player is corrupt :(





Good luck
Reply:http://alllinthis.blogspot.com


you can get much information in this website,kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time


No comments:

Post a Comment