Thursday, November 19, 2009

My mp3 player keeps forwarding songs on its own.... how do i fix it?!?

I have a RCA PEARL flash mp3 player.it has a built in USB connection and can hold up to 160 songs. So far, I only have like 50 songs on my mp3. It was working fine for almost an year then today it started to forward on its own. When I was listening to my music, the music was forwarding by 2 seconds! So like instead of the timer part [not sure whats it called] where when it plays it counts the seconds starts going like 1, 2, 4 , 6 ... instead of 1,2,3,4..... I don't want to buy a new mp3 player because i already spent $60 on my first mp3 and 40 on this RCA mp3!!! i don't know how to fix it. Is it because of the battery? I put in a new battery in it today, but its not the rechargable battery i always use. It only started acting weird today. I'm confused on what should I do. Please tell me how to fix it!

My mp3 player keeps forwarding songs on its own.... how do i fix it?!?
i have an rca mp3 too, and on mine if you push the play/pause button repeatedly then it turns the skip mode on or off. that's the only thing i can think of.


Hope it works


No comments:

Post a Comment