Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mp3...removable disk...help plz...?

i have this new mp3 player-coby mp-c756...here's a link to it:


http://cobyusa.com/_en/prod_item.php?ite...


when i connect it to my computer it recognizes it as a mtp device and then, it says, "synchronize media files to this device using windows media player" or "take no action." so when i click on that the first option it says, windows media player does not detect a portable device. connect your portable device, %26amp; then try again." ok, so then after attempting several times on that, i decided to do something different. i went to "my computer" to see if it is anywhere there and i can't find the thing nowhere. i can't find it as a removable disk f, g, etc. but, my other mp3/camera recognizes that one as an f. how come my computer doesn't recognize the new mp3 player?


can someone help me?





*oh it came with an installation cd, but it says it only required for windows 98 (i have XP). %26amp; i put it in just to see if that'll help %26amp; it just shows 2 pics.

Mp3...removable disk...help plz...?
Mandy, I don't have an answer for you but if you find out what to do please post. I kinda have the same problem. My wife bought me a Coby MP3 player and my laptop won't recognize it when I plug it into the USB port. I am running windows 98 though. I installed the CD. But nothing. Well good luck to you, maybe someone out there will help us!

Dental Insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment