Thursday, November 19, 2009

MP3 CD! Help greatly appreciated!?

Hello! I'm attempting to make a MP3 CD that I can play in my car using Windows Vista.





When I put the blank CD into my computer, I clicked add files using Windows Explorer, and it automatically formated my CD. Then, I selected songs, and pressed burn. However, when I brought my CD to the car to listen to it, it could not read anything off the disk. The disk was not scratched, and my car can play MP3's, so why didn't it play?





How can I make an MP3 CD? Am I doing this right?





If the CD is already formatted, is there anyway I can go back and kind of "unformat" it, back to being a black disc so I can burn it in Windows Media like a normal CD?





I would really like to burn an MP3 CD, and any help is greatly appreciated!


Thanks in advance! :)

MP3 CD! Help greatly appreciated!?
Does your car stereo support MP3 files? If not, that might be the problem. Just putting the MP3 files directly on the CD should be enough for an MP3 supported player to play them.





Mitch


http://www.technipages.com


No comments:

Post a Comment