Monday, November 16, 2009

My mp3 wont work! My computer will say that my mp3 doesnt have any songs but there is songs on there.?

I have 20 songs on my mp3, its a 512mb so it can hold 150 songs. I currently put some new ones but it wont play them. I then plugged my mp3 into the computer and it says theres nothing in the folder. When I listen to the mp3 it will skip the new downloads and will only play the old downloads. What do I do? What is wrong with my mp3?

My mp3 wont work! My computer will say that my mp3 doesnt have any songs but there is songs on there.?
It could be because the songs you put on your mp3 are not compatible with you mp3 player. If that is the case go to this website and download the program and you can convert the songs to mp3.





http://www.mp3softwares.com/download.htm...
Reply:ok u proabaly disconected ure mp3 while it was updating what u need to do is go back to the songs u had and re download them they should already be paid for if u already own them


No comments:

Post a Comment